Question 1 of 8
1. The blue-staining Mixture (a spray of water, lime and copper sulfate) was developed by 1885 to prevent outbreaks of downy mildew.
Question 2 of 8
2. Which one is NOT a Fungal Diseases?
Question 3 of 8
3. a deadly disease that caused by the bacterium Xylella fastidiosa, which is spread by xylem feeding leafhoppers known as sharpshooters.
Question 4 of 8
4. What is pigeage?
Question 5 of 8
5. Which of the following terms refers to the climate of a region?
Question 6 of 8
6. [...] (estate bottled), it assures that the grapes were grown and the wine was produced by one and the same grower or cooperative of growers
Question 7 of 8
Question 8 of 8
8. Which one of the following may be caused by botrytis cinerea?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Copyright © 2013-2020 · All Rights Reserved · Sommblog.com
Back To Top